Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
● When I met happiness, I discovered my soulmate.
● I can never not be happy, no matter how hard I try.
● When I search for “do you mean happiness?” on Google, the results reveal my life.
● Life taught me only one thing. Having a good mood.
● Joy returned to stay with me when melancholy had fled. That’s why melancholy is so depressing.
● Happy endings don’t exist in my opinion. I think that happiness may be found in the here and now.
● Having a simple existence is what makes me happy.
● A handsome man does not bring happiness. This indicates that you are a hard-to-impress person.
● Sad moments in my life taught me more about appreciating joy than anything else.
● Like a magnet, a grin draws joy to itself.
● My favorite look is one of contentment.
● It’s never too late to show off a grin.
● It just takes one grin at a time for someone to have a more joyous existence.
● Take responsibility for your own well-being and make yourself happy.
● You’re already halfway there if you really believe you can.
● Both parties benefit from compassion.
● The more you rely on yourself, the happier you’ll be.
● Do more of the things that bring you joy.
● Savouring the present moment.
● You receive what you desire in the outset. Afterwards, the fun begins. The second is something that many individuals neglect to do.
● The incarnation of joy is good food.
● Glow is enhanced when you are joyful.
● There is nothing more attractive than a person who is happy.
● A happy existence is the result of a happy mind.
● Have the guts to enjoy yourself.
● Do it as many times as it makes you happy.
● Make the person who brings you joy even happier.
● When you make someone else happy, your own happiness soars.
● Let yourself get carried along on the wild roller coaster we call life.
● Keep up the good work!
● If you can see beyond the flaws, you can see happiness.
● Your happiness is a work in progress and is in your own hands.
● Happiness may be achieved in one of two ways: by altering your perception of reality or by lowering your expectations.
● Smiling more than worrying less is key to achieving happiness.
● Accept yourself as you are, with all of your imperfections.
● You may be happy if you’re pleased with what you have, have a decent family life, and have a good group of friends.
● The pursuit of virtue, rather than simple pleasures, is the key to true contentment.
● Inner tranquility and serenity overpower harsh external experiences when one is in a condition of peacefulness and serenity.
● Happiness is neither a rarity nor a privilege. It’s not for those with very analytical brains that scrutinize every aspect of their lives.
● You can never go wrong with a smile, no matter the kind of day you’re having.
● Being joyful is the most important and difficult thing in life.
● Happiness? Health and a lousy memory are all you need to get by in life.
● A simpleton’s key would be the only way to unlock the door of happiness if it was taken, be silly.
● A regular supply of positive ideas and deeds is required to keep the happiness functioning and alive.
● Happiness may be achieved through valuing the happiness and achievements of others.
● You can’t buy, possess, earn, put on, or take away happiness. It is one of the best gifts one can be blessed with.
● You can only be content if you are content with who you are, not with what others believe you should be.
● Relationship with contentment leads to both individuals being happy.
● I believe that life is both bountiful and lovely. And if we’re all responsible, we can find happiness for ourselves and spread it to others.
● Be who you are now, and you’ll be OK. Accepting yourself is how you find happiness. Nobody is perfect.
● Keep a positive attitude in spite of the challenges that lie ahead of you and see how you smoothly glide through them all.
● My goal in life is to help others be high on happiness.
● No words in the English language can fully express my joy at being reunited with you.
● Happiness is a state of mind, not an outcome. It is a journey, not a destination!!
● It’s all about happiness.
● It’s in our own hands to be happy.
● To be happy, you have to be on the path that is right for you.
● The finest makeup is a smile.
● Everything is simple when you’re in a good mood.
● Knowledge is your best friend. They point you in the right direction to finding happiness.
● It’s not nearly as difficult to experience joy as it is to sit back and grieve over it.
● Is there a reason why wise people don’t spend their time searching for happiness? Just because they’re familiar with the concept of an abstract term.
● Bring yourself back to the source of your good mood and the things that made you laugh. Happiness resides there.
● There are times in our life when we don’t even realize we’ve opened a door to happiness.
● You can’t go out and find happiness. Initially, you must find it within yourself.
● If ever happiness were abducted and kept in a room, simplicity would be the only key to unlocking the door.
● The most attractive women are those who are in a good mood.
● The more content you are, the more attractive you become.
● Dressed happily in black.
● I am more content if others think I’m attractive.
● Even if you can’t buy happiness, at least you can buy cosmetics. It’s kinda the same thing.
● True happiness is when both, your hair and make-up are in perfect condition.
● The secret to happiness is as easy as selecting the right lipstick color.
● With new lipstick comes happiness.
● New cosmetics provide joy. The more the merrier.
● You never know when a good coincidence may happen in your life.
● Moments of happiness, such as getting a good picture make for a wonderful existence.
● Whatever you choose to do, be sure it brings joy to your heart and soul.
● The key to all beauty is pleasure, and there is no true beauty without happiness.
● Rejoice in your uniqueness. It is what makes you the girl you are.
● You’re a picture of happiness, and it shows.
● Snacks and sweets are my sources of happiness.
● Happiness comes from accepting and valuing one’s own uniqueness. For whatever reason, a large percentage of the population dislikes themselves.
● Avoid thinking about the past or the future if you want to be happy. Just live in the here and now.
● The prettiest girl is the one who enjoys the simplest pleasures.
● Many girls lose out on happiness because they don’t take the time to appreciate what they already have.
● Let go of control, girl. That’s the true secret to happiness.
● Never be too busy to laugh.
● Dreams are like oxygen, and you should be breathing them in.
● Surround yourself with people who inspire you, people who believe in you, and people who think you’re capable of greatness even if you don’t believe in yourself.
● I’m more likely to wake up dreaming than fall asleep.
● Even though taking action does not always result in pleasure, there is no happiness without taking some kind of action.
● In other words, the more you give thanks and enjoy your life, the greater your supply of reasons to rejoice becomes.
● Don’t just do what you’re good at; do what you love.
● Select those who are drawn to you.
● When it comes to happiness, there is no way to get there; it’s already there.
● Don’t worry, be happy.
● Have a good time, girl!
● A happy lady doesn’t need the finest of everything; they simply make the most of whatever they have.
● Born to be happy
● Be kind, Have some patience, time will come with lots of happiness.
● No need for a girl… to be happy.
● Find happiness on your own.
● Fill your girlfriend’s heart full of happiness.
● Keep calm, stay happy.
● Yes, I’m single and I’m happy with it.
● Want to be happy and stop caring about things.
● I don’t want a perfect life. I want a happy life
● Be happy with what you have, be excited about what you want
● Happiness is just waiting for me to reach it, I know it now, so I just grabbed it on my way out.
● To live a happy life you need to be able to have your patience extended and let go of sadness.
● If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
● The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.
● Negativity will only bring sadness to your life, so you might as well let go and just be happy.
● I don’t know if I can promise you a literal forever, but the little forever which I’ll give you would be full of love and happiness.
● We’re happy free.
● Even if I spent the whole day with you, I will miss you the second you leave.
● Everything I’ve never done; I want to do with you.
● I love you, even when I’m hungry.
● Love gives all happiness when it comes, but gives all sadness when it goes.
● To be happy, we must not be too concerned with what others think.
● I Think friends are like flowers – and are pretty happy with the beautiful bunch in their life!
● The key to happiness is to accept where you are in life and to make the most of each day.
● Be content not because everything is perfect, but because you can find something decent in everything.
● To be happy does not imply acquiring happiness but also experiencing it.
● Put your pleasure first. Do not wait till the hereafter to be joyful. The optimal moment to being content is always right now, in the moment.
● The secret to pleasure is simplicity.
● Me: The most beautiful females are those that are happy. Additionally, I’d also like to have at least 15 kgs of cosmetics.
● I wish to be a wedded elderly guy one day, sharing crazy tales from his colorful boyhood.
● Money cannot be the cause of all evil, given how much excitement buying stuff gives to people.
● Happiness often enters via a door you were unaware you had left open.
● You cannot purchase happiness, but you can purchase a plane ticket, which is kinda equivalent.
● Bear in mind that happiness is a journey, not a destination.
● Happiness is always fashionable.
● You cannot satisfy everyone; you are not a jar of Nutella.
● Happiness does not happen by happenstance; it is a decision.
● Life is 10% what occurs to you and 90% how you respond to it.
● To begin, work on developing the ability to make oneself joyful.
● Believe, be cheerful, and avoid discouragement. Things will work themselves out.
● If it makes you joyful, repeat it 1,000 times.
● “Keep your head up, your chin up, and perhaps keep smiling, for life is a lovely thing with so much to be grateful for.” – Monroe, Marilyn
● Reap and enjoy your crop of pleasure.
● The key to pleasure is liberty…and the key to liberty is bravery.
● Gather the crumbs of joy and they will become a loaf of satisfaction for you.
● In marriage, treating your spouse as a best friend is the way to being happy.
● I’ve just found that there are an infinite number of ways to be happy in life.
● Your grin is the key to happiness.
● Someday, you’ll look back and see why everything transpired the way it did.
● When it exceeds normal, financial enjoyment becomes a source of suffering.
● Happily, I’m just hanging around with my buddies!
● Authentic gratification has come from the times when I choose to be rather than do.
● Happiness is a state of mind that results from the simple desire to be happy regardless of external circumstances.
● I believe in you just because I adore you.
● There is immense joy in not desiring, in not becoming anything, in not going somewhere.
● Nothing makes a fly calmer than a French fry.
● There is only one path to happiness, and that is to stop fretting about things that are beyond our control.
● Happiness is… the present moment.
● Never be depressed; always be cheerful.
● Happiness is a well-balanced mixture of love, effort, and good fortune.
● The best buddies are those that are silly.
● Continue to be cheerful at all times.
● Life will inflict misery on you on its own. Your duty is to bring pleasure into the world no matter what. If everyone understands this, the world will be a much happier place to live in.
● Respect is one of life’s most precious commodities.
● Time spent on activities you like is not wasted time.
● I choose happiness. Always have a positive attitude.
● I’m content because I savor every moment of my basic existence.
● Life is so easy, yet we persist in complicating it.
● Be content. It irritates negative people tremendously.
● A poor memory helps to be happy.
● Take pleasure in your own life without comparing it to another’s.
● If you do not embrace and nurture where you are, you will be unable to live a happy life.
● Disappointment may be sculpted away by carving pleasure into your golden flame of life.
● Without you, a morning is a dwindling dawn.
● This is a lovely spot for me.
● Happiness is the anticipation of a new adventure with someone you care about.
● Happiness is the anticipation of a journey with your closest friends.
● Whatever happens in life, travel provides an opportunity to tell a joyful tale.
● If pleasure is the ultimate objective, which it should be, then adventures should take precedence.
● A well-earned break is what boosts morale and happiness.
● Happiness is the experience of moving to a new city.
● Happiness is glancing out the aircraft windshield at your next destination.
● We all want the same things in life: to fall in love, to travel, and to be happy.
● Allowing the unexpected to happen to you is an adventure.
● My lungs expanded in response to the onrush of landscape, air, mountains, trees, and people. This, I reasoned, is what happiness entails.